Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Center vs place

This sketch shows a important development in my process. A center is introvert, it concentrates some action and people interested in this action, but at the same time excludes other activities/flexibility/people. Place is a more open place, and I see it as extrovert. Instead of making one thing I will suggest several. I will work on different locations in town where every place will work on integration of spaces/places/people/actions. This post should probably have come before that of the bath at Nøstet, because it is because of this decision that I got the idea of the bath. I will start working on the bath idea now that I have many ideas about it. Then adding with other programs on the other locations that I have looked at. I will work on the different locations at different depth, some will be more finished projects for my diploma.

1 comments:

vibeke jensen said...

i like this approach birgitte, more like an expanded network of places. look fwd to see how it develops.

Post a Comment

 
 
Copyright © Suchness
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com